No products in the cart.
I used Turkey Sausages and bright fresh bell peppers to create a simple, fast and weight loss friendly meal my family loved!
~~ SUZANNE SHAW, HEAD ADMIN BE ON FACEBOOK
SHEET PAN MEAL: SAUSAGE & PEPPERS
Author: Suzi Shaw, Head Admin BE Support on Facebook
Recipe type: Sheet Pan Meal
- Turkey Sausages - I use a package of 5
- 5 sweet bell peppers, sliced - I use a mix of red, yellow, orange, green - one per serving works
- 1 medium/large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning
- Pre-Heat oven to 425.
- Arrange sausages on sheet pan.
- Toss the peppers and onions in the olive oil and season to taste.
- Arrange on sheet pan.
- Bake juices run clear when pricked with fork 20 to 25 minutes.