No products in the cart.
After a busy day at the office the last thing on my mind is cooking an elaborate meal.
Quick and easy Sheet Pan Meals like this are how I can stay on bariatric track and help to keep my family looking forward to enjoying dinner together.
With just a couple ingredients there’s a meal on my dinner table in 30 min! Here’s how I do it:
Your pan should look similar to this once it’s ready for the oven:
Sheet Pan Meal: Tender Chicken Thighs and Roasted Veggie
Chicken and Veggie sheet pan meal!
Author: Suzanne Shaw, Head Admin BariatricEating Support on Facebook
- Baby Broccoli, cleaned and trimmed
- Zucchini, washed and sliced
- Cherry Tomatoes, rinsed
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs, I cook a package of six
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoons oive oil
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- While the oven is pre-heating prep your veggies.
- Season chicken thighs back and front with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- On a large sheet pan lay the chicken thighs on one side.
- On the other side, lay the veggies down in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and the chicken.
- Season veggies with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake sheet tray until chicken reads 170 degrees on a meat thermometer, 20 to 25 minutes.
Once complete, there’s a pretty plate even the pickiest eater will want to dig into!