No products in the cart.
This warm dressing can be used as a dipping sauce for the chicken if you are really short on time. Serve with tomatoes or sliced cucumbers lightly dressed with Newman’s Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing.
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 3 to 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (you can find a tube in most supermarkets these days)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole sesame seeds
- chopped pecans
- Place chicken and scallions in a large bowl. Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, sesame oil, wasabi paste, soy sauce, sesame seeds and pecans in a small bowl. Spoon over the chicken and toss to coat.