No products in the cart.
This easy and quick meal cured a craving we had for Middle Eastern Spices and flavors. It was easier than waiting for a table in a restaurant on a busy Friday night, and super healthy! Meals like this are how I can stay in my Skinny Jeans….but keep my family happy with what’s on the table. ~~Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support on Facebook
Sheet Pan Meal: Salmon with Spiced Vegetables
Sheet Pan Meal: Salmon and Veggies
Author: Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin BE Support on Facebook
- Salmon Filets
- One Cup Eggplant, cut into cubes
- One small Zucchini, sliced
- One Bunch Spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- One can Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- ½ Red Onion, diced
- ½ Red Pepper, sliced
- ½ Green Pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons Reduced Fat Feta
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of Curry Seasoning. If you do not like Curry you can use Italian Seasoning, or Greek Seasoning blends.
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Chop your Eggplant into cubes and toss with the salt in a medium sized bowl. Then spread on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the remaining vegetables.
- Add all vegetables to a large bowl and toss with Olive Oil and the tablespoon of Curry (or other) seasoning.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer on a large sheet pan and place in oven.
- Roast until the eggplant is fork tender and the spinach has wilted a great deal, about 15 min.
- Stir the veggies and move them to one side of the pan.
- Arrange the salmon on the other side and season with the remaining seasoning.
- Sprinkle the Feta on top of the vegetables.
- Roast until the salmon is cooked though, about 10 minutes.
- Serve a small pile of the veggies with salmon on top.
JOIN BARIATRIC EATING SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK Click Here