No products in the cart.
Another weeknight meal that came together in a SNAP! Meals like this are how I’ve lost over 190 pounds after my Revision Surgery in 2014 and how I plan to keep them off!!~~ Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support & No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook
Sheet Pan Suppers: Greek Salmon
Author: Suzi Shaw, Lead Facebook Admin
- Salmon filet (can use individual portions if desired)
- ½ tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- Lemon, sliced
- Red Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives
- Green onions
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Optional Garnish: Crumbled Goat or Feta Cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 425
- Line a Sheet Pan with Parchment
- Slice lemon and onion into ¼ inch slices
- Wash tomatoes and trim the green onions
- Lay the salmon on one side of the pan.
- Sprinkle Greek Seasoning on top and if desired pepper
- Layer onion slices and lemon on top of salmon
- Arrange remaining onion, lemon, tomatoes, olives and green onions on the pan.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper
- Drizzle Olive Oil on everything
- Bake until salmon is opaque and flakes with a fork, about 15-20 min depending on the size of your filet.
- Serve over mixed greens, top with ½ a teaspoon of the Cheese Crumbles if desired.
JOIN BARIATRIC EATING SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK Click Here