No products in the cart.
These simple chicken sliders come together in a snap! Paired with a fresh tomato salad…this is a meal that almost tastes like summer it’s so fresh! Meals like this are how I lost almost 200 pounds after my revision and how I plan to keep it off! Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support & No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook.
Chicken BBQ Ranch Sliders & Tomato Salad
Author: Suzi Shaw, Lead Facebook Support Group Admin
- For the Sliders:
- 1 pound ground Chicken
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ cup No Sugar BBQ Sauce divided
- For the Salad:
- 2 Tomato, diced
- ½ Avocado, diced
- ¼ Red Onion, sliced thin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Optional: Mixed Greens
- In a large bowl mx the dressing mix, half the BBQ sauce and the chicken together until well mixed. Mixture will be soft so place in the fridge for about 20 min.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes, avocado and slice onion. Mix in a large bowl with the lemon juice and Olive Oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the fridge and form into small 2 inch patties.
- Grill until cooked, using the rest of the BBQ sauce to keep moist and flavorful.
- Serve burgers with the salad, if you choose to you can place the tomato mixed on top of greens.