No products in the cart.
You took the first step in committing to KICK Regain to the Curb by joining our Facebook Support Group No More Bariatric Regain but now what?
We present your Back on Track shopping and supply list!
- Inspire Protein Powder: Peanut Butter Cup makes an amazing night time treat for that 5th Inspire drink. OR a Scoop of Pure in some Chicken Broth might just cure that need for something savory! Pick a couple flavors, the investment you are making is in you own success! Having a couple options could make a big difference in your ability to stay on track.
- Do you BELIEVE? Not only does it deliver 20 grams of Protein plus Vit B and Calcium…having a quick and easy option to grab as you are running out the door might just mean a little extra success and peace of mind!
- VITAMINS! Yes you really do need them! If you stopped taking them…get started with our 3+3! We’ve got capsules, chewables and even pre-packaged individual servings to tuck into your lunch box! We’re making it easy for you!
- A great lunch box! If you fail to plan…you are planing to fail! Take a look at your local stores and on websites like Amazon to find a solution that works for you!
From the Grocery Store:
- Unsweetened Almond, Cashew or Coconut Milk…the options are endless but they’ll provide a rich and creamy base for your Inspire without blowing up the calories and carbs like using Milk or Lactose Free Milk will!
- Tea & Coffee. Use them as a base for Inspire too!
- Salad Mix! I prefer the tender Baby Spinach mixes in pre-washed bags. Easy to throw on my plate with some grilled chicken tenders
- Deli Meat. Having something ready to go could mean the difference between staying on track and dialing for pizza! Be prepared! Remember snacking isn’t a great idea but if you MUST pick something that will HELP you. Don’t let your hunger turn into an excuse to eat poorly.
- Sugar Free Jello or Sugar Free Popsicles. Beat the sugar and night time munchies without ruining your Back on Track day!
- Spend some time to set a goal. Remember that a goal without a plan is just a wish! Taking time to put down into words what you want to achieve will help you a lot!
- Plan your meals! We’ve got 5 weeks worth of amazing dinners your family will love!
- Ask for help! Come ask questions in the Support Group…the only silly question is the one you don’t ask!
- Carve out some YOU time! Many of us regained because we put ourselves in the back seat. YOU are worth the effort and time. Make time to exercise. Make time to relax. But most importantly make time for YOU!