No products in the cart.
Everyone wants the hottest kitchen appliance around… the Air Fryer!
Make these super juicy seasoned nuggets one time and you will know why. Mmmmm… Air Fryer *Fried* Chicken Nuggets are perfect for a fast weeknight meal or any day.
Air Fryer *Fried* Chicken Nuggets
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch powder
- 1¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut crosswise into three pieces
- ½ cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour - I love the super fine variety
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon regular or smoked paprika
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat your air fryer per directions - I use the 390 setting on mine. If using regular oven, preheat to 400 degrees.
- Beat the egg with 1 teaspoon ranch powder in a large bowl - add chicken and toss to coat.
- Blend almond flour, cheese, 1 teaspoon ranch powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a one gallon zip lock bag, 'shake and bake' style.
- Add the chicken to the coating mix in the bag, seal, shake and arrange in your air fryer basket.(or on Pam-sprayed baking sheet)
- Air fry or bake until golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Blend remaining ranch powder into yogurt for a dipping sauce.