No products in the cart.
Fresh sweet strawberries nestled into a sweet cookie crust – this dessert is GENIUS!
This pie will be a HUGE hit when you serve it, but only you need to know it has a skinny no sugar secret! If there is such a thing as a DIET PIE, this is it. Like we said, it is pure genius.
Skinny Strawberry Pie
Author: Suzi Shaw
- One 10 ounce package Murray Sugar Free Shortbread Cookies, or similar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon Truvia Bakers Blend (or double the amount of Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- One 6 ounce, or two 3 ounce packages Sugar Free Strawberry Jello gelatin powder
- Sugar Free Cool Whip or sugar free whipped cream
- In a food processor, pulse the cookies until they are fine even crumbs. Add butter, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon Truvia - pulse until mixture resembles damp sand. Press into a pie plate with a small measuring cup or the back of a spoon and chill while you prepare the filling.
- Dissolve 1½ cups cold water, ¼ cup Truvia and cornstarch, in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently and cook until clear glossy and thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the Jello powder, blending until completely dissolved.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries in the crust.
- Pour the hot Jello mixture evenly over the berries in the pie shell.
- Chill at least 4 hours. Cut into small wedges and serve with whipped topping.
Watch our video & learn the tips to make this pie! Hard to believe it’s so easy and so delicious.