So little effort for such big smiles when your family hears the words Chocolate Cream Pie.
Do not tell anyone how you made this or that it is made with a box of Sugar Free Jello Pudding mix. A simple yet impressive holiday dessert or birthday pie! My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES this pie.
Happy Valentines Day – Happy Birthday – Happy Anniversary – Merry Christmas
- One package Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies - or Sugar Free Oreos (OR USE A READY MADE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - but count the calories)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted - use real butter
- One 4-serving size package sugar free Instant JELL-O chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk - you need a little fat for creaminess, but this is still delicious with low fat milk
- Redi Whip Light Whipped Cream or Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Pulse the cookies in a large bowl of a food processor until coarsely ground - add butter and pulse a few times until mixture resembles damp sand.
- Transfer crumb mixture into a glass or metal pie plate. Use the bottom of a small measuring cup to press the crumbs evenly on the bottom and up the sides.
- Using electric beaters, whip the milk and pudding mix until smooth and thick. Pour into pie crust and chill at least two hours.
- Just before serving, pile on the whipped cream, and cut into wedges.