The perfect salad to make with leftover Thanksgiving or Christmas Turkey!
I was inspired to create this lighter more modern version when faced with a leftover rotisserie chicken breast on a night when my husband was not home. For a bigger bowl of salad, use the whole rotisserie chicken and triple the other ingredients! Its really light and fresh and crisp and juicy from the celery and apple. I love this dish!
- ¼ cup Fage Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Hellmann's Light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Szeged Chicken Rub Seasoning or any salt seasoning
- ¼ cup very thinly sliced celery heart
- ½ medium apple, diced
- ¼ cup pecans - microwave on high 90 seconds to toast
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken or turkey
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise and seasoning - toss with celery, apple, pecans, and chicken.