Whole fish or fillets
Parchment paper – found in a roll in the plastic wrap section of supermarket (great kitchen tool so foods don’t stick) OR foil
Lemon or orange
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
A bag of steam in the microwave vegetables
1 tablespoon butter
– Cut a large sheet of parchment paper and place on kitchen counter. Paper will be folded over fillet so it needs to be double the size of your baking sheet.
– fold paper in half, place on baking sheet, open like a book, place a few thin citrus slices on right half of ‘book’ lay fish on top of citrus.
– squeeze some of the citrus over fish, place the slices on top, then drizzle the fish with olive oil, using about 2 tablespoons
– sprinkle fish with oregano, salt, and black pepper
– fold over the paper, and begin folding edges of paper over itself beginning at the fold and moving around the edges
– bake for 20 minutes
– when fish has five minutes left to bake, microwave vegetables toss with butter and salt in bowl
– remove fish, slit open parchment, transfer to plates with portion of vegetables