Curry Spiced Chicken Salad
This is on my list of '30 fast & delicious things to do with a $6 rotisserie chicken'! I love a bed of baby greens with a scoop of chicken salad for a fast family supper. One rotisserie chicken provides about 3½ cups of chicken.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, buy a fresh bottle - dont use the dusty old stuff in your cabinet 😉
- Juice of one lime, about 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 20 red grapes, quartered
- 4 dried apricot halves, sliced then chopped
- 1 stalk celery, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Blend the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, lime juice - season with salt and pepper. Fold in the chicken, grapes, apricot, celery, and onion.
Nutrition InformationServing size: Serves 4