Egg & Cheese in Ham Cups
This is a fantastic breakfast or brunch meal for when you have a whole table full of family! Simple, simple, simple... and oh so good!
- Twelve, 1-ounce slices Virginia or Black Forest ham
- 1½ cups regular or flavored Egg Beaters
- 12 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 3 cups)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or scallions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Gently fit one ham slice into each cup – the edges will stick up. Pour in the egg, sprinkle with cheese, then with pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until set. Remove from muffin tin, sprinkle with chives and serve.
Serving size: Serves 6