Italian Tuna & White Bean Salad
I always keep the few canned ingredients on hand for this simple yet truly delicious dish. This recipe makes six generous servings; for a smaller portion, simply use one can of tuna, and cut the remaining ingredients in half. This is an excellent girlfriends lunch or desktop lunch.
- Two 6.5 -ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil
- One 14-ounce can white beans, also called cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- One 15-ounce can artichoke hearts, well drained
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine tuna, beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, dressing, basil , and oregano in a large bowl and gently toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Serving size: Serves 6