These pancakes do not contain any flour – each ingredient is pure protein – it is amazing that four ingredients can combine to make something so delicious.
These tiny tender golden pancakes will be one of the best things you have tasted. Made with Inspire Peanut Butter Cookie Whey Protein Isolate and topped with warmed Smuckers Sugar Free Preserves, they are simply HEAVEN.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Pancakes
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
Serves: 18 mini pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup INSPIRE Peanut Butter Cookie Whey Protein Isolate powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Smuckers Sugar Free Preserves - warmed to melt
- Spray a griddle with nonstick cooking spray and place it over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs and ricotta until smooth. Blend in the INSPIRE Whey Protein Isolate, baking powder, and salt.
- Drop batter onto the griddle using a 1 tablespoon measure.
- When the tiny pancakes are just beginning to turn golden, flip and cook until golden on side two.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with warm preserves.
- Serves 2 - five silver dollar pancakes each.