We all look for that fast healthy tasty meal for a busy weeknight. This is it. Heaven in a bowl.
- 2 garlic cloves - peeled & sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- One pound shrimp - peeled & cleaned, any size
- 2 cups Mario Batali pasta sauce (Gia Russa is excellent as well - Barilla is third choice)
- Italian flat leaf parsley
- Saute garlic in olive oil over med heat in a deep skillet. Add crushed red pepper and stir fry 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and toss 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp begin to turn pink and curl. Add the pasta sauce and chopped parsley. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes until sauce is heated through.
Serving size: Serves 4