Nothing like the sizzle of a snappy Mexican seafood cocktail to put you on a white sand beach, with a briny breeze, and spray of aqua sea. A couple sips of ice cold Mexican beer and you can even hear the Mariachi’s playing a happy song!
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Juice of one lime
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 pound cooked, peeled shrimp
- 1 avocado, diced
- Gently fold tomatoes with salt, add lime, ketchup, cilantro, and Tabasco to taste. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Just before serving, cut avocado into cubes and gently fold into mixture. Divide into four martini glasses and serve immediately.
Serving size: Serves 4