Pomegranate Berry Sparkle sugar free
This is such a yummy sugar free dessert. Jello is highly underrated for it being so delicious and nearly calorie free. The dessert actually has a fizz on your tongue and the berries are simply juicy. This is a beautiful desert when made in a fancy mold for presentation, but I no longer bother as its just as sparkly spooned into a desert glass.
- 1½ cups Ocean Spray Diet Blueberry Pomegranate Drink or Pom Wonderful Light
- Two .3 ounce packages sugar free Strawberry Jell-O
- 1½ cups Prosecco sparkling wine or club soda
- 3 cups assorted fresh berries
- Bring the juice almost to a boil and pour over the gelatin in large bowl. Stir stir 2 to 3 minutes, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Toss in 1 cup ice cubes and stir until melted. Add the sparkling wine, the berries and chill for 10 to 15 minutes until mixture is thickened to the consistency of egg white. Stir to resuspend the berries and chill four to six hours until set. Serve with Redi Whip or Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream