Warm Shrimp Salad with Avocado
Smoked paprika is my new favorite seasoning. Toss with shrimp before a quick sear hit with cooling Greek yogurt and a bit of lemon or lime and you have a sauced dish that goes great with avocado slices that is to the table in five minutes!
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice - just a squeeze
- Avocado slices
- Toss the raw shrimp with the smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Saute the garlic in the oil in a small non stick skillet until lightly browned, add shrimp and toss for 2 to 3 minutes until curled and just cooked through. Remove from heat - add yogurt and lime juice - toss to coat with creamy sauce that forms.
- Arrange on avocado slices.
Nutrition InformationServing size: Serves 2