Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Top choice to serve with Soup on a late home from work night. Soup and a bariatric friendly 'sandwich' can't be beat! I choose Wolfgang Puck's Organic Butternut Squash or Tomato Soup, or Amy's Organic Tomato Bisque... cannot believe they are canned. Delish!
- Lettuce leaves - I use Butter Lettuce, Romaine for boats, or Red Leaf
- Boars Head Deli Sliced Turkey
- Swiss or Provolone Cheese
- Sprouts or Sliced Tomato or any sandwich fixings you desire
- Layer each large lettuce leaf with turkey, cheese, avocado or anything you desire! Another one of my favorite combos includes Boars Head Roast Beef, Provolone, Roasted Red Peppers from a jar, olive oil and balsamic vinegar drizzle. Good stuff... very few carbs... flavor of a sandwich... easy to eat.