Easier than you could ever imagine. These are awesome!
Use the good cheese as it’s worth it. Never buy packaged shredded cheese as it has preservatives and chemicals so it won’t stick – grating your own cheese takes one minute.
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- You can use a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silpat but I use a mini muffin tin to make perfect crisps.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place a tablespoon of cheese into the bottom of each muffin spot and press down to compress slightly with a shot glass or spice jar.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until golden.