Tender Chicken Salad with Avocado and Pom
- 1 thin sliced chicken cutlet per person - about 4 ounces each
- olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Baby greens
- Grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Ripe Avocado, sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Give the chicken cutlet a couple of whacks to tenderize and marinate in a bath of olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill, dry off the cutlets and cook a few minutes per side until cooked through. Don't overcook your chicken. Toss the greens and tomatoes with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Arrange in a bowl with the avocado slices.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, slice crosswise and place on top of the salad. Scatter with pomegranate seeds.