A great way to use all that leftover turkey, is to whip up a pot pie gravy. I thought I would share my recipe that uses a store bought packet of Knorr Roasted Turkey Gravy mix as it is super fast and quite delicious. Everyone LOVES Pot Pie! No crust… But for the family this gorgeous gravy gets ladled over a warm biscuit.
Sometimes I even moisten some Inspire Protein Kitchen Pancake Mix with enough milk to make a couple of drop biscuits to place on the bottom of our bowls too!
- ½ cup lowfat milk
- ¾ cup leftover gravy, white wine, broth or water
- 1 envelope Knorr Classic Roasted Turkey or Chicken Gravy Mix
- 2½ cups cooked turkey (rotisserie chicken), cubed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Combine the milk, broth and Knorr Gravy Mix in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Reduce heat to low, stir in turkey, and vegetables. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes until hot and bubbling.
- Serve in a deep bowl either naked or over split biscuits for those who are having them. I like lots of freshly ground black pepper on top.