I put a scoop of protein in my coffee and it was grainy and clumpy, can someone please tell me how they do it?

Like so many things in life, once you learn the TRICK, the task suddenly seems simple! If you have ever added a scoop of protein powder to a mug of steaming hot coffee or *gasp* microwaved it and ended up with a grainy clumpy mess… you didn’t know the trick!

How to Add INSPIRE Protein to Hot Coffee

Watch the trick to how we blend a scoop of Inspire Caramel Latte into a mug of wonderful hot coffee so it turns into a lovely smooth latte. Perfection that tastes as if it came from an expensive coffee shop! Mmmmmmm.

Here we use Caramel Latte but our Facebook Support Group members also use Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Bean, Dutch Chocolate Cake and even Chocolate Cherry for their Protein Lattes. Our most popular and best selling flavor is a match made in heaven for coffee… Café Bella, smooth creamy vanilla cinnamon cappuccino, much darker than Caramel Latte.

Try Inspire Caramel Latte >>

JOIN BARIATRIC EATING SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK

The Inspire Diet
SHOP BARIATRIC EATING JOIN INSPIRE DIET SUPPORT ON FACEBOOK

16 thoughts on “FAQ: How do I add Inspire to my HOT coffee?

1. Pamela Elliott says:

Very helpful, thank you! I’m not a coffee drinker, but I did add a scoop of unflavored Inspire to bouillon a couple of weeks ago. It was a clumpy mess! Now I know how to do it properly! I really am grateful for your products.

2. Yvette Martin says:

YUMMMMMMMM. I tried the Vanilla Bean with my coffee. I can drink my hot coffee and get my protein in while driving to work in the morning. May have to tried this in the mid afternoon when feeling drained. Yaaaaa

3. Amber says:

Since I watched this video I have loved adding Inspire Vanilla Bean protein powder to my morning coffee with a little splash of Torani’s sugar free syrup. I invested in an Aerolatte Milk Frother to stir it up in the 3 oz of water before adding the coffee. It works great and tastes delicious!

4. Louise says:

I just had my first Mexican chocolate latte and it was delicious and really filling. I’m pretty excited!!! Thank you

5. Stephanie Rae kendziora says:

Thank you so much for making this video , now I know how to mix it. I tried the peanut butter cookie in my coffee and it’s very good. Thank you again

6. Janet Van Gorden says:

Are you using decaf coffee? I was told that caffeine is not good after surgery, but can you have it again in the future?

• Suzanne Shaw says:

Hi! Many Dr’s allow caffiene immediately after surgery, and some allow it 3-4 months after surgery. Sometimes they say no depending on your surgery type as surgiers like the Sleeve can encourage complications like relfux and caffiene can irritate that. Best thing to do is to speak with your Dr and see what they suggest. Good luck!

7. Michael Krajnak says:

Thank you for sharing this with me, I’m deaf and I do not know any specifics on how much water is needed to stir up protein powder before adding coffee… Can you please add transcript and/or write down instructions on how to do it? Thank you from us all, there is a quite number of Deaf/hard of hearing people in my FB group that order stuff from here. Please be considerate of our access. Thanks! 🙂

• Alison Garcia says:

Hi Michael, we absolutely appreciate the feedback. There is also a You Tube video here featuring Suzi Shaw that illustrates how to make an Inspire coffee, and you can use the close caption feature on that particular video. I personally use about 4 oz or less of water per scoop of Inspire. Try more or less to your preference. Here is the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBiHkYYc_U4 -Alison

• Carol says:

I use 2 to 3 ounces of slightly warmed unsweetened Almond milk with whatever flavor I feel like that day! My favorites are Cafe Bella in decaf, Caramel Latte in my coffee shops Reindeer Crunch coffee (caramel, hazelnut flavored) and Dutch Chocolate in a chocolate mint coffee. Such a great way to start every morning!