It’s Saturday evening and we’ve had yet another full day of errands. I still need to feed my family something wholesome, so quick and easy is the name of the game tonight!
Meals like this are a snap to prep and are how I manage to stay at goal weight!
~~ Suzanne Shaw, Head Admin BE on Facebook
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs - these cook very fast and stay juicy
- 1 acorn squash, cut into ½ inch rings
- Radishes, trimmed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 425
- On a large sheet pan, arrange the chicken thighs on one side
- Arrange the squash and the radishes in a single layer on the other side
- Evenly sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika
- Turn and season the other side. (Emeril says food has two sides!)
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with olive oil
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until chicken reaches 180 degrees on meat thermometer and vegetables are tender