This meal is a simple roasted pan that would work for a light dinner or a nice brunch. I made this quickly on a busy week night and my family loved how simple but filling it was. Meals like this are how I lost nearly 200 pounds after my revision and how I plan to keep them off!~~ Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support & No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook
- 3 Medium Sized Leeks, sliced thinly and washed well
- 1 Pound sliced Mushrooms
- 3 Medium Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning or Herbs de Provence (Any herb blend will work)
- 8 Eggs, adjust number to how many servings you need.
- Goat Cheese or Feta, crumbled
- Pre-Heat Oven to 425
- On a large sheet pan layer the leeks, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Drizzle Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper and herbs/spices you are using.
- Bake 10-15 min or until the mushrooms are fork tender.
- Crack the eggs carefully on top of the mixture spacing apart.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Return pan to oven until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Here I cooked them to have solid whites but runny yolks.
JOIN BARIATRIC EATING SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK Click Here