This meal is Summer on a tray! Simple clean flavors… even CORN!
Omg… corn? Oh no, not evil corn. Yes, corn… cutting an ear of fresh corn into rounds gives everyone a taste and adds about 3 carbs to your meal. THREE CARBS! It’s clean and fresh and flavorful and tastes so good with the pan juices. What a meal… try this one.
- 1 pound small chicken drumsticks or wings
- 1 package Campari or small tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large or 2 small ears fresh summer corn - cut into one inch pieces with a sharp knife and cutting board
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange chicken, tomatoes, onion, corn, on a sheet pan. Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Roast 15 minutes, turn chicken pieces, return to oven and roast an additional 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is brown and vegetables are tender. Serve in a bowl and spoon over some of the pan juices and top with a few of the scallions.