Cooking wholesome meals that fit our nutrition guidelines and please our families doesn’t have to take a long time or be complicated. This quick and easy shrimp dinner comes together in a snap and cooks even faster! ~~ Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support & No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook
- 2 pounds Shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- Sweet Peppers, sliced into rounds
- Handful of Cherry Tomatos
- 6 cups Romain Lettuce, washed and torn
- Salad dressing of choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Prep a large sheet pan by either spraying with cooking spray or lining with parchment paper
- If needed clean and peel the shrimp. Rinse in cool water and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the pesto. Set aside.
- On your pan spread the lemon slices then the peppers.
- Arrange the shrimp on top and then place the tomatoes.
- Roast in oven until shrimp are opaque but are still tender, about 10 min.
- While the shrimp are cooking, toss the salad dressing with the salad.
- Serve the shrimp, peppers and tomatoes with the salad. Garnish with parmesan cheese and pepper if you like.
JOIN BARIATRIC EATING SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK Click Here