Back On Track Is Too Hard, I’m a Failure, Should I Quit?

This is NOT our first rodeo and we understand that BACK ON TRACK is VERY difficult for the first few days and some of you with best intentions have not been able to hang with the program AND THAT IS OKAY.

You don’t have to be PERFECT for this to work. The intention of Back on Track is to take away your CHOICES other than that one healthy protein meal a day PLUS put a cap on your calories.

IF you have been substituting ANY of your five feedings a day with a 100 Calorie Inspire protein drink YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY REDUCING YOUR CALORIES and FUELING WEIGHT LOSS. Way to go! Flip your mind around… this is one of those cases where CLOSE is a good thing.

So those of you who are unable to do Four or Five Shakes a Day Plus One Protein Meal, YOU HAVE NOT FAILED, you are still in the game, as long as you are making better choices. We still applaud your efforts and want to HEAR from you. Don’t go silent on us.

If you need more information about Back On Track go HERE

BOT23

SHOP INSPIRE

JOIN NO MORE BARIATRIC REGAIN SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE TO GET BACK ON TRACK JOIN NO MORE BARIATRIC REGAIN SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK No Regain Inspire

8 thoughts on “FAQ: Back On Track Is Too Hard, I’m a Failure, should I just QUIT?

1. Gail says:

I am lost. When I had my Rouen y surgery 10 years ago I weighed 248lbs. Los 80 lbs gradually gained to 202 by 2013, at which time had a revision done and lost back to 168. I’m now 208 lbs. just 3 years later. What can I do. I’m so frustrated I hate myself.

• Alison Garcia says:

Hi Gail,our Back on Track plan(linked in the article) is so effective- you just have to jump in with both feet and get started. It takes you back to basics, and gets you back in a fresh mindset. Regaining after revision is definitely not something you anticipated, perhaps never imagined. But there is hope, and a way to overcome this- give it a try!

2. Teresa F Johnson says:

I need to know these stats to start my BOAT next month on my B-DAY on 05/02/17 how many (1. Calories) (2.Fats)(3.Sugar)(4.Sodium) (5.Carbs (6.Fiber)(7.Protein) I am allowed daily to lose my REGAIN.

3. Vonda Parnell says:

I need help getting back on track! I had the gastric sleeve and I’m slowly creeping back up on the scales…I’m definitely not happy about it! Please help!!! I don’t want to gain my weight back!

4. Kris Moore says:

I am certainly not the model BOT participant but it is working. Some days I felt especially hungry and have eaten two protein meals instead of one. But not every day and not junk food or carbs. BOT works.

5. Korri says:

Hi, I get that munchie feeling evey time I have to go toy mother in laws. They always buy junk, never eat healtht and leave their junkfood lying all around. Ugh. I have been trying to start BOT. Day 1 was good,dat 2 was not. At the same time I decided to try to quit vaping(what is wrong with my head) and my 3 boys have had fighting attitudes from hell, not listening.

• Alison Garcia says:

Hi Korri, you are on your way to amazing things! Don’t let things like that rent space in your head. You have a plan for success, carry it out!! Keep up the good work, and keep your eye on the prize!! -Alison