You took the first step in committing to KICK Regain to the Curb by joining our Facebook Support Group No More Bariatric Regain but now what?

We present your Back on Track shopping and supply list!

• Inspire Protein Powder: Peanut Butter Cup makes an amazing night time treat for that 5th Inspire drink. OR a Scoop of Pure in some Chicken Broth might just cure that need for something savory! Pick a couple flavors, the investment you are making is in you own success! Having a couple options could make a big difference in your ability to stay on track.

Inspire PURE Unflavored Protein Powder

• VITAMINS! Yes you really do need them! If you stopped taking them…get started with our 3+3!  We’ve got capsules, chewables and even pre-packaged individual servings to tuck into your lunch box! We’re making it easy for you!

Journey 3+3 All in One Berry Tabs

• A great lunch box! If you fail to plan…you are planing to fail! Take a look at your local stores and on websites like Amazon to find a solution that works for you!

FitmarkTheBox6

From the Grocery Store:

• Unsweetened Almond, Cashew or Coconut Milk…the options are endless but they’ll provide a rich and creamy base for your Inspire without blowing up the calories and carbs like using Milk or Lactose Free Milk will!
  • Tea & Coffee. Use them as a base for Inspire too!
  • Salad Mix! I prefer the tender Baby Spinach mixes in pre-washed bags. Easy to throw on my plate with some grilled chicken tenders
  • Deli Meat. Having something ready to go could mean the difference between staying on track and dialing for pizza! Be prepared! Remember snacking isn’t a great idea but if you MUST pick something that will HELP  you. Don’t let your hunger turn into an excuse to eat poorly.
  • Sugar Free Jello or Sugar Free Popsicles. Beat the sugar and night time munchies without ruining your Back on Track day!

Don’t Forget:

• Spend some time to set a goal. Remember that a goal without a plan is just a wish! Taking time to put down into words what you want to achieve will help you a lot!
  • Plan your meals! We’ve got 5 weeks worth of amazing dinners your family will love!
  • Ask for help! Come ask questions in the Support Group…the only silly question is the one you don’t ask!
  • Carve out some YOU time! Many of us regained because we put ourselves in the back seat. YOU are worth the effort and time. Make time to exercise. Make time to relax. But most importantly make time for YOU!

BACK to the Back on Track – No Regain page

Get yourself some Protein Powder

CLICK HERE TO GET BACK ON TRACK JOIN NO MORE BARIATRIC REGAIN SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK No Regain Inspire

20 thoughts on “FAQ: I have a regain and want to lose it. Where do I start?

1. sarahsmith1953 says:

I like to have my BOT in print to read. Please tell me how to get this? I put in my email and have not got a response. I do have a sign in account?

2. saezanna@yahoo.com says:

How do I get to print some of these info that are on the site..I can follow it better that way. . I would like to know how to access everything else on this site to achieve my weight loss goals..I’m bout 225+lbs would like to reach bout 150/175lbs..it’s been more than 10+yrs since I had my gastric by pass. .pass few yrs I gave putting on more weight..please help
    Sincerely Annamarie Saez

• Elaine says:

I feel your pain as I had gastric bypass in September 2003…I have gained a considerable amount of weight back in the last couple years and would love to get back in my size 12 jeans…
      I’m pushing a size 16…have you found any help?

3. Lynn says:

I’m so depress at times at my regain! I put on like 40 pounds! Had the sleeve in April of 2013! We are on a fixed income, can’t afford to pay out a lot of money! I don’t know if you can help!

• Phyllis says:

Don’t be discouraged. As long as you have breath in your body You can start again and lose the weight. I was sleeved April 2015. I’ve not reached my goal of losing 100 pounds. I’ve only lost about 55, but even in that I’m thankful. I keep trying I had lost 65 but put 12 on…it’s tough but this is a lifetime and lifestyle. I’m praying for you and all like us who struggle. I even struggle with what to eat and how to cook but we’ll make it

• Alicia says:

I feel the same way . i live pay check to paycheck right now and i can’t afford these extra things as I’ve gained 40-45 lbs too .

4. Narnara says:

Do your 3+3 vitamins have everything you need in those 3 pills? Right now I’m taking a multi vitamin, plus calcium plus B12 shot monthly. I have to crush, cut or have chewable or liquids

5. sandra says:

After the 48hr pouch reset,what do you do.I am 2yrs out have not lost in a year.If I eat or if I don’t.I get 60 grams plus of protein a day.Some days I don’t get all my water.Any help would be appreciated.

6. Elenna Morozoff says:

I have a problem. I had a revision done 12/14/16 and have only lost 8 lbs in total. This Doctor went in and cleaned up what the previous surgeon did to me. What was supposed to be an hour surgery turned into over 4 hours and he said he made my stomach size as a golf-ball. But I’m not losing like I am supposed to and can’t understand why? I follow the diet and still am not losing as I should. Any suggestions….

7. DJBurrell says:

Do people who have had a sleeve count when doing the 48 hour pouch reset? I have had some family upheavals and a new room mate, very stressful over the last 6 months and I know I have been eating the wrong things.

8. MarieMarie365 says:

Hello.. I had Gastric bypass in January, 2007. I lost 90 lbs. & have gained back 35 lbs., in 10 years. I would be overjoyed in losing these 35 lbs, as this would bring me to my ideal/goal weight. Do I really need to do the 48 hours test or does this help with starting the Back on Track? I really appreciate any support that I can get. Help please!!