Simple and quick is the name of the game for this meal! Frozen salmon filets and fresh veggies come together in a rich and flavorful way that will help you get to goal and stay there…and help your family stay happy too! ~~ Suzi Shaw, Lead Admin on Bariatric Eating Support & No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook
SHEET PAN MEAL: Salmon Scampi
Author: Suzi Shaw
- Salmon Filets
- 1 small Zucchini, chopped
- 1 small Yellow Squash, chopped
- ½ pound Asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup Cauliflower, chopped
- 2-3 Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 1 medium Lemon, slice half and juice the remaining half
- ½ teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1 Shallot chopped finely
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan arrange veggies in a single layer.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and season with salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning.
- Place in oven on low rack.
- In a large bowl mix the butter, wine or broth, shallot, garlic, lemon juice and parsley together. Set aside.
- Rinse the Salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the veggies are fork tender, lay the Salmon filets on top, add a slice of lemon on each.
- Pour the wine mixture over the fish and then any remaining mixture over the veggies.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 min or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.