Cheesecake is the Undisputed Queen of Desserts!
This one is so good, you will be famous for it. People will ask IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR CHEESECAKE. Trust me. Never has something so simple gathered so much attention and applause. Plus its sugar free. Boom.
Perfect Cheesecake, No Sugar Added
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 1 cup crushed crumbs made from ⅔ a package of Murray or Voortman sugar free almond or sugar cookies
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Three, 8-ounce packages Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Truvia for Baking OR 1 cup Splenda Granulated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup Fage Greek yogurt or any REAL Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place cookie crumbs, cinnamon and butter in a food processor and pulse until the texture of damp sand. Press into bottom of an 8 inch springform pan. Chill while preparing the filling.
- Beat cream cheese with Truvia until creamy - add vanilla, lemon juice and yogurt. Add eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl and beating 30 seconds between additions, until perfectly smooth.
- Pour into crust. Place on cookie sheet and bake until sides are slightly puffed but the center of the cheese cake still jiggles a little when you move the pan, 45 to 60 minutes. (if there are waves across center of cake when side of pan is tapped or gently moved, it is not cooked)
- Remove from oven, cool to room temperature before placing in refrigerator overnight to chill. Do not worry about cracking - it sometimes happens and once they take a bite, no one will care.