Warm…comforting and high protein. This is one muffin you can eat without guilt and still lose weight!
Banana Muffin In a Mug
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 1 scoop Inspire Banana Nut Bread protein powder
- 1 tablespoon plain non-fat yogurt or no sugar added applesauce (this will add moisture)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk or milk
- In a large mug, mix protein, yogurt or applesauce, baking powder and milk into smooth paste.
- Cook in microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cake will continue to cook once removed from microwave. Should be slightly molten and jiggle a bit.
*Optional: If desired you may top this with 3-4 very thin slices of a small banana