The countdown to Inspire Pumpkin Pie protein powder is over. This version of our mug cake will make you close your eyes and go ‘Mmmmmmm’.
It can be used as a Protein Shake replacement on any of our plans because it IS a protein drink – that you can chew! It is really important that you DO NOT OVERCOOK THIS – microwaves are all different and mugs are made of different materials and are different thicknesses – so play with the timing so its just still a bit soft and jiggly.
- 1 scoop Inspire Pumpkin Pie protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk or milk
- In a large mug, mix protein, applesauce, baking powder and milk into smooth paste.
- Cook in microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cake will continue to cook once removed from microwave. Should be slightly molten and jiggle a bit.