Keep a quick and easy recipe like this in your back pocket and never worry again about getting dinner on the table!
This can easily be adjusted for a large group and the leftovers can be turned into a chicken salad for lunch. That is, if your family doesn’t ask for seconds.
- Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Medium White Onion, cut into quarters
- 1 Large bulb of Garlic, cut in half
- Sea Salt, you can also use Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper, freshly ground will taste the best
- Pre-Heat Toaster Oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in small baking pan.
- Scatter with onion and garlic - sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Plate the chicken with some of the onion. Squeeze the soft garlic into the roasting pan and add ¼ cup of broth or water to whisk into a quick flavorful garlic pan sauce.