Whats for Supper at YOUR house? After bariatric surgery, its important to be able to COOK for yourself. We had Mini Chicken Pizzas – boy oh boy they were tasty and EASY since I found Murray’s Seasoned Chicken Burgers at my grocery store!
The flavors of Pizza in a protein meal IN LESS TIME THAN IF I HEATED UP A STORE BOUGHT PIZZA FROM A BOX. Make this one!
- One package MURRAY'S Seasoned Chicken Burgers - AL FRESCO is another good brand
- Pizza Sauce
- Thinly roll a chicken burger between two sheets of Pam sprayed plastic wrap.
- Roast in a toaster oven at highest heat setting (400 to 450 degrees) until lightly browned at edges. This just takes a few minutes - but you have to judge as time varies depending on thinness of chicken.
- Remove from oven - leave oven on so it remains hot.
- Add sauce, cheeses, oregano and bake until cheese is melted and browned at edges.
- Cool a moment then cut into wedges.