This could be You!!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say it's worth 194 pounds plus a long story ?
Janice makes 'Happy Birthday 64' look Slim, Youthful, and FANTASTIC!
In 2005, Kelly Bruning made a spectacular plunge from nearly 400 pounds to 194. But... as it happens, life then got a little out of control and after a slow 8 year climb back up to 286 pounds, she came to a point where she said enough.
HOW DO YOU GET BACK ON TRACK?
WHAT’S THE INSPIRE DIET?
Try the Inspire Diet NOW & Lose Weight.
- Most Popular Recipes
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Bariatric Survival Tips
- New Post Op? Read this!
- Bariatric Friendly Summer Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recipes: Entrees
- Recipes: Soups & Stews
- Recipes: Side Dishes
- Recipes: No Sugar Desserts
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- Real Talk, a Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Eggplant Ricotta Bake
- EPISODE 5: What About the Weekend??
- Hungarian Beef Stew... Melt in Your Mouth!
- Cappuccino Panna Cotta - sugar free
- Broccoli... good food or punishment?
- Do you know about Jicama? WHAT IS IT?
- 7 MORE, Yummy No Bread Foods!
- Sheet Pan Greek Lemon Chicken
- Sheet Pan Meal: Spatchcocked Game Hen
- Roasted Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese - Easy Peasy!
- Learn to Cook: Sheet Pan Meal
- EPISODE 4: Is Meal Prepping Ruining Your Life?
- Inspire Whipper!
- Coconut Snacking Cake - No Sugar Added
- Thai Peanut Sauce for Chicken Lettuce Cups or Skewers.