There is no Easy Button, there is no Magic Wand, there is No Pill. No one is going to save you, you have to save yourself!
This could be You!!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say it's worth 194 pounds plus a long story ?
Janice makes 'Happy Birthday 64' look Slim, Youthful, and FANTASTIC!
In 2005, Kelly Bruning made a spectacular plunge from nearly 400 pounds to 194. But... as it happens, life then got a little out of control and after a slow 8 year climb back up to 286 pounds, she came to a point where she said enough.
HOW DO YOU GET BACK ON TRACK?
WHAT’S THE INSPIRE DIET?
Try the Inspire Diet NOW & Lose Weight.
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- BEST Bariatric Recipes
- Best Thanksgiving Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Newly Post Op? READ THIS!
- Best Tips for Bariatric Survival
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Best Main Dish Suppers
- Skinny Side Dishes
- Best Soups & Stews
- Best No Sugar Desserts
- Perfect Party Food!
- Real Talk, our Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- My 'Ahh Ha' WOKE Moment That Changed Regain!
- Cheesy Zucchini Parmigiana
- Asian Turkey Meatballs
- When Our Mind is Right, the World is Right!
- Lemon Pudding
- Ten Minute, Sugar Free, Zero Calorie, Fruity Jigglin Goodness!
- Apple Butter Cake - no added sugar
- A Craving for Ice Chewing Points to Iron Deficiency!
- Bariatric Ulcers. Take care of them early!
- Put on Your Big Girl Panties!
- Oh My Gosh, just look at those cankles on Bob!
- Strawberry Mojito - sugar free
- Grandma's Cucumber Salad
- The Ten Best Calcium Foods!
- Seafood Chowder