Cooking eggs so they don't have an ugly green sulfur ring makes a huge difference! They look better, taste better and we are able to eat them.
Once you try this dish you will never again have to give thought to what to eat for breakfast!
The goal in this phase is to introduce a few calories into your diet and ready your surgically altered stomach and intestines for food. Doctors vary in their requirements for length of time in this food stage; some as little as a few days to as long as a month or even longer in cases. Stay with your surgeons prescribed timeline.
Can we absorb vitamins and minerals through our skin by using one of those multivitamin patches I have heard of?
I just had my first post op check up and they released me to eat Pureés, what about scrambled eggs?
So easy and delicious! When you make this a few times you will have it in your back pocket for a quick to the table supper to warm up a sandwich.
WHEN HAVING BARIATRIC SURGERY, EITHER PRE OP OR POST OP, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE CLEAR LIQUID. YOU WON’T MIND THE DAYS OR WEEKS ON A RESTRICTED DIET IF YOU HAVE HOMEMADE BROTH.
What's wrong with taking Children's Vitamins?
Which sweetener is best to use after bariatric surgery? I don't like artificial sweeteners, can I use Honey or just a little regular sugar?
- Savory Ricotta Fritters
- ‘Hash Browns’ & Eggs for Breakfast
- No Sugar BBQ Sauce
- Do we ever THINK like a Slim person?
- A great 4th of July is all up to YOU!
- How to Read a Label - Natural vs. Added Sugar
- Mad Label Skills: Yogurt
- 7 BUDGET PROTEIN MEALS that taste great!
- Citrus Chicken with Salsa Fresca
- Grilled Swordfish with Bing Cherry Salsa
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bites
- Let's Go to Safeway - How to Shop
- Make your own Salad Dressing... it's Easy!
- Italian Tuna & White Bean Salad
- Perfect Hard Cooked Eggs... no green!