If you can't seem to stay on track or even get ON the track in the first place. You need to listen to this Episode!
Season's Eatings! It's cute to think of it that way but what you may not realize is that we've entered a time of year that lands many post-ops on top of a slippery slope that ends in a failure to reach the goals they set for the year.
This is an important message that many don't consider until it happens to them! Listen to a little bit of food for thought about how to STOP making things harder than they need to be.
It's Monday and its time for a little tough love if you are spending today with regret about the choices you made this weekend.
Mindset is HUGE. Everyone knows that.
But honestly what does that really mean? Is it attitude? Is it pretending life is a bowl of cherries?
It's MONDAY and many are using today to get back on track!
Weekends can bring an especially tricky series of events that are more than just a little tempting.
There's a really popular trend sweeping our Facebook Support Groups, Meal Prepping!
Today's episode strings episodes 1 & 2 together into an action plan that you can use to get back on track without relying on "Motivation" alone to keep you honest!
Welcome to our Second Podcast Episode!
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- BEST Bariatric Recipes
- Best Thanksgiving Eats & Treats!
- Bariatric Christmas Favorites!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Newly Post Op? READ THIS!
- Best Tips for Bariatric Survival
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Best Main Dish Suppers
- Skinny Side Dishes
- Best Soups & Stews
- Best No Sugar Desserts
- Perfect Party Food!
- Real Talk, our Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- Christmas Day - A simple but delicious bariatric friendly menu
- YES! Our Desserts Have Some Flour. There is a bit of Bread in the Stuffing too. Here's Why it is Going to Help You.
- Ho ho ho No Sugar Cherry Cheesecake - Spectacular!
- Whipped Vanilla Cream
- Blueberry Popovers - sugar free
- Rolled Boneless Turkey Breast with Apples
- Baked Apricot Glazed Ham with Maple Mustard Sauce
- Warm Brie with Preserves & Almonds
- Roasted Cajun Turkey Thighs for 2 with Pan Gravy
- Artichoke Parmesan Spread
- 10 WLS Friendly, No/Low Carb, EASY & TASTY Party Foods
- Gingerbread Cake - shhhhh, it has zero added sugar!
- Chocolate Truffles sugar free
- Apricot Hazelnut Streusel Bars, No Added Sugar
- Tiramisu, tastes like a fine restaurant dessert, but No Added Sugar!