Restriction? Satisfaction? I just know I'm HUNGRY all the time. HELP
The Struggle is REAL! Or is it an excuse you're using to not make progress?
You Can Do This, But You Are The One Who Has To Do It.
In some previous episodes we’ve touched on practicing a little non-food self-care as a means for personal support and reward but today I want to discuss why it’s a really fine line and why many of the things you feel are WORK are actually self-care.
If you've been struggling with Regain consider that it's going to take more than just a bag of protein and a cute pair of leggings for the gym to get you back to goal. Your attitude is actually your greatest weapon against Regain and in this episode we talk about how to change it.
If you can't seem to stay on track or even get ON the track in the first place. You need to listen to this Episode!
Season's Eatings! It's cute to think of it that way but what you may not realize is that we've entered a time of year that lands many post-ops on top of a slippery slope that ends in a failure to reach the goals they set for the year.
This is an important message that many don't consider until it happens to them! Listen to a little bit of food for thought about how to STOP making things harder than they need to be.
It's Monday and its time for a little tough love if you are spending today with regret about the choices you made this weekend.
Mindset is HUGE. Everyone knows that.
But honestly what does that really mean? Is it attitude? Is it pretending life is a bowl of cherries?
It's MONDAY and many are using today to get back on track!
Weekends can bring an especially tricky series of events that are more than just a little tempting.
There's a really popular trend sweeping our Facebook Support Groups, Meal Prepping!
Today's episode strings episodes 1 & 2 together into an action plan that you can use to get back on track without relying on "Motivation" alone to keep you honest!
Welcome to our Second Podcast Episode!
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- BEST Bariatric Recipes
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Best Tips for Bariatric Survival
- Best Main Dish Suppers
- Skinny Side Dishes
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Newly Post Op? READ THIS!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- Best Soups & Stews
- Best No Sugar Desserts
- Real Talk, our Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Perfect Party Food!
- Almost Zero Calorie Whipped Coffee
- Inspired Pan Pizza
- Lets Cook and Get Through This Together! Part 2!
- This Too Shall Pass. We are going to help you through this!
- Lets Cook and Get Through This!
- Shake Your Shamrock!
- EPISODE 17: I’ve Never Been FULL. I’m ALWAYS Hungry.
- Episode 16: The Struggle is Real!
- Episode 15: No One is Coming to Save You
- Crispy Ranch Chicken Nuggets
- The Scale. Friend? Or Enemy?
- Simple Superbowl Eats!
- 3 Harsh Facts You Need To Accept
- Inspired Air Fryer Sausage Balls
- EPISODE 14: The Dark Side of Self Care