You can literally have this in bowls on the table in ten minutes. Your family will love it too! Serve with turkey sandwiches for the rest of the clan.
Super tender... you can mash the beef cubes with a fork. Perfect for bariatric eating. I serve with a side dish of pan roasted parsnips & carrots - boil peeled vegetables until tender and finish to golden in olive oil salt and pepper. Delicious.
I am a very fast cook. I put my protein on the counter, find a few complimentary ingredients and make a great dish!
This is one of the most delicious soups I have ever tasted. The light curry spice and flavor of roasted peanut is the perfect with the silky smooth pumpkin.
Keep these few items in your pantry for a night when you don't have time or you don't feel like heading to the store.
While in San Diego attending a bariatric surgeons conference, the four BE gals dined at Candela’s - one sip of this soup and it was LOVE!
The secret to this dish is red lentils do not have skins, so they're tender in 20 minutes, a bowl of golden goodness.
IF I ate this every day for a month I bet I'd lose 20 pounds. There is nothing in that pot that was responsible for my being 300 pounds. So many of you are afraid of vegetables and we would like to help you to not fear them. Some of you BM just once a week and believe it is normal. PROBLEM: No vegetables.
This time we have added Oscar Mayer Natural Hardwood Smoked Sausage slices! Oh my my!
Super delicious. The best part is that its EASY... Stuffed Cabbage used to take hours... this is bubbling in the pot in 20 minutes.
Creamy, delicious, simple and fresh.
We have added a slow cooker update to our amazing Stuffed Pepper Soup.
The goal in this phase is to introduce a few calories into your diet and ready your surgically altered stomach and intestines for food. Doctors vary in their requirements for length of time in this food stage; some as little as a few days to as long as a month or even longer in cases. Stay with your surgeons prescribed timeline.
I traveled to Salt Lake City for a meeting last week and had some soup from Caputo's Italian Deli that was so delicious that I had to recreate it at home.
So easy and delicious! When you make this a few times you will have it in your back pocket for a quick to the table supper to warm up a sandwich.
WHEN HAVING BARIATRIC SURGERY, EITHER PRE OP OR POST OP, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE CLEAR LIQUID. YOU WON’T MIND THE DAYS OR WEEKS ON A RESTRICTED DIET IF YOU HAVE HOMEMADE BROTH.
A soup pot full of Mexican Taco Goodness that's so simple you can make it on a weeknight for family supper! You'll get hugs from everyone and feel good about it because it's so much better for them than take out. This is great soup and so healthy.
- Most Popular Recipes
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Bariatric Survival Tips
- New Post Op? Read this!
- Bariatric Friendly Summer Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recipes: Entrees
- Recipes: Soups & Stews
- Recipes: Side Dishes
- Recipes: No Sugar Desserts
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- Real Talk, a Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Eggplant Ricotta Bake
- EPISODE 5: What About the Weekend??
- Hungarian Beef Stew... Melt in Your Mouth!
- Cappuccino Panna Cotta - sugar free
- Broccoli... good food or punishment?
- Do you know about Jicama? WHAT IS IT?
- 7 MORE, Yummy No Bread Foods!
- Sheet Pan Greek Lemon Chicken
- Sheet Pan Meal: Spatchcocked Game Hen
- Roasted Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese - Easy Peasy!
- Learn to Cook: Sheet Pan Meal
- EPISODE 4: Is Meal Prepping Ruining Your Life?
- Inspire Whipper!
- Coconut Snacking Cake - No Sugar Added
- Thai Peanut Sauce for Chicken Lettuce Cups or Skewers.