We have added a slow cooker update to our amazing Stuffed Pepper Soup.
The goal in this phase is to introduce a few calories into your diet and ready your surgically altered stomach and intestines for food. Doctors vary in their requirements for length of time in this food stage; some as little as a few days to as long as a month or even longer in cases. Stay with your surgeons prescribed timeline.
I traveled to Salt Lake City for a meeting last week and had some soup from Caputo's Italian Deli that was so delicious that I had to recreate it at home.
So easy and delicious! When you make this a few times you will have it in your back pocket for a quick to the table supper to warm up a sandwich.
WHEN HAVING BARIATRIC SURGERY, EITHER PRE OP OR POST OP, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE CLEAR LIQUID. YOU WON’T MIND THE DAYS OR WEEKS ON A RESTRICTED DIET IF YOU HAVE HOMEMADE BROTH.
A soup pot full of Mexican Taco Goodness that's so simple you can make it on a weeknight for family supper! You'll get hugs from everyone and feel good about it because it's so much better for them than take out. This is great soup and so healthy.
- Savory Ricotta Fritters
- ‘Hash Browns’ & Eggs for Breakfast
- No Sugar BBQ Sauce
- Do we ever THINK like a Slim person?
- A great 4th of July is all up to YOU!
- How to Read a Label - Natural vs. Added Sugar
- Mad Label Skills: Yogurt
- 7 BUDGET PROTEIN MEALS that taste great!
- Citrus Chicken with Salsa Fresca
- Grilled Swordfish with Bing Cherry Salsa
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bites
- Let's Go to Safeway - How to Shop
- Make your own Salad Dressing... it's Easy!
- Italian Tuna & White Bean Salad
- Perfect Hard Cooked Eggs... no green!