Susan Maria Leach
Warm...comforting and high protein. This is one muffin you can eat without guilt and still lose weight!
- 1 scoop Inspire Banana Nut Bread protein powder
- 1 tablespoon plain non-fat yogurt or no sugar added applesauce (this will add moisture)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk
*Optional: If desired you may top this with 3-4 very thin slices of a small banana
- In your Inspire Hot Meal Vented Microwave Cup, mix protein, yogurt or applesauce, baking powder and milk into smooth paste.
- Close the lid on the mug and open the vent on the top.
- Cook in microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cake will continue to cook once removed from microwave. Should be slightly molten and jiggle a bit.
Once you master this technique use this same method to make the following Inspire Diet Muffins: