Bariatric Style Romaine Lettuce Tacos Are Very Cool And Super Tasty.
Fun, healthy, low carb and delicious!
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 pound Ground Sirloin or Round
- One jar favorite roasted salsa - I use Frontera or Salpica
- Ground Chipotle
- Shredded jack or cheddar cheese
- Greek yogurt to replace sour cream
- Brown the ground beef. Drain off any fat in pan and add half jar of salsa plus additional chipotle or hot sauce to taste. Transfer to a bowl.
- Use a Romaine lettuce leaf as your taco shell when you assemble your taco. Tacos contain lettuce so the flavor is spot on