Susan Maria Leach
Everyone needs a killer rib recipe in their back pocket for summer grilling - here is yours! These are Competition Worthy Ribs that are fall off the bone tender.
THE SECRET IS TO OVEN ROAST THEM IN FOIL. There ya go!
- Two racks of babyback ribs
- Rub made with 1/4 cup chili powder, 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika, and 2 tablespoon Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- One can or bottle of beer
- Sprinkle all surfaces of ribs with the rub. You do not actually rub with a rub, just sprinkle.
- Place the racks of ribs in a large heavy roasting pan pour a can of beer down the side of the pan, so it does not disturb the rub.
- Tightly cover with foil and roast for three hours at 275 degrees or until very tender and the ends of the ribs poke through the ends of the meat.
- Your ribs can be prepared to this point in advance and even kept in fridge in foil.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill to medium high and finish the ribs to give them another layer of flavor by brushing with Susan's No Sugar Barbeque Sauce to create a glaze.