The best part of a party is enjoying what everyone else is having but not hurting your weight loss goals!
The beauty of this recipe is that it works for any occasion or even just an at home movie night with the family!
Next time you've got a gathering of friends break out a pretty bowl of Crunchers Party Mix to nibble and enjoy knowing you aren't cheating, you are participating and not missing out on a thing! Guests will love it too. Mmmmm, salty, sweet, a touch of spice, nuts... perfect!
- 5 bags Inspire Protein Crunchers, use a mixture of flavors for best results
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup deluxe mixed nuts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a medium non-stick pan lightly toast the coconut flakes until they are golden brown. This will happen quickly so stir constantly and watch carefully.
- In large microwavable bowl, toss the Crunchers, nuts and toasted coconut. Set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, heat the butter uncovered on high, until melted, 20 to 40 seconds. Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce - pour over cereal mixture.
- Toss until evenly and well coated.
- Microwave bowl of mix, uncovered, on high, for 4 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Store in airtight container.