A Delicious Supper Shouldn't Take Forever To Cook! This Is Easy, Fast & Delicious!
Follow along as we assemble and cook!
You will need:
- A fresh bunch of Swiss or Rainbow Swiss Chard - rinsed, dried, and sliced crosswise into shreds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One package Al Fresco brand fully cooked natural chicken sausage in your favorite flavor or variety
- Fresh ripe tomato - sliced
THEN...in a hot non-stick pan:
- Saute the sliced garlic in the olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the chard, toss and cook until wilted and tender - about 12 minutes.
- While chard is cooking, heat grill or nonstick saute pan and light brown the cooked sausages. Remove to cutting board, slice and arrange on plates.
- Add a pile of Sauteed Chard, and Tomato Slices - drizzle both vegetables with a little balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
That's the dish. Your entree and sides are done! It's Supper Time!