Seriously good food that's super easy and every bit as good as deep fried store bought. Actually these Buffalo Tenders are better as they are guilt free and move you towards GOAL.
If you are a lover of Blue Cheese with your Buffalo Chicken, you'll love the Boathouse Farms on your slaw, IF YOU LEAN TOWARDS RANCH, blend a packet of Hidden Valley powder with 2 cups plain Greek yogurt and you wont believe its NOT Ranch. This is also awesome in the slaw and as a dipping sauce thats fully on plan.
- 10 chicken tenders
- 10 bamboo skewers
- sea salt and black pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Franks Wing Sauce, simmering in small pot
- 3 cups, shredded cole slaw mix
- 4 inner stalks celery, aka celery heart
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing
- Thread each chicken tender on a bamboo skewer. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Preheat broiler or outdoor grill and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Arrange chicken skewers on grill and cook undisturbed, 90 seconds, turn and cook other side for an additional 90 seconds, until cooked through. Remove to a shallow dish and coat with wing sauce.
- Finely slice celery, including leaves, toss with slaw mix and blue cheese dressing. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and lots of black pepper.
- Pile blue cheese slaw on platter, arrange tenders, spoon over some of the warmed sauce from the pot.