We Have Another Chicken Dinner Winner! This one is sure to become a family favorite!
Tender Chicken Bites, Juicy Zucchini & Kapow From The Olives And Pepperoncini!
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced, 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- One, 28 ounce can Petite Diced Hunts Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata black olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese, mozzarella, provolone, fontina blend
Preheat oven to 375.
In a large baking dish toss the chicken, zucchini, peppers, olives, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add the tomatoes.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
Remove foil add cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.