Faster than a speeding Domino’s driver! More powerful than frozen pizza! Able to leap onto a plate faster than take out!
This sheet pan meal goes from the tray to the table in 20 minutes and is so delicious you will have a hard time paying $18 for this meal in a restaurant ever again.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoning from an envelope of McCormack Chili Mix
- Juice of half a lime
- One package chicken tenders, there are usually 10 in a package at my grocery store
- 2 sweet bell peppers, cut into rings - I like yellow and red for color
- 1 large jalapeño, stemmed seeded and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
- Four ½ inch slices of sweet onion
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Blend the olive oil, chili seasoning and half a lime in a small bowl, add the chicken tenders and toss to coat.
Arrange on half the sheet pan.
Arrange the vegetables on the other half of the sheet pan.
Drizzle vegetables with additional olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes.
Serve roasted chicken with the roasted vegetables - half a tomato, an onion slice, jalapeño sliver, pepper rings, scoops of avocado and Greek yogurt. A little cilantro. Amazing.