Susan Maria Nunziato Leach
One of the best sauces on earth. Boom. Throw it together while your chicken salmon or lamb is on the grill!
- One pound chicken thighs, legs, tenders, breasts - whatever your family favorite
- 'Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning' or another salt and pepper type seasoning of your choice
- 1 small 4 to 6 ounce container Fage Greek yogurt - use PLAIN Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, grated on medium hole box grater, and squeezed of juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill OR 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Dill (in a tube in fresh vegetable section)
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor broiler or toaster oven to high.
- Season and arrange chicken on grill, cooking 4 to 5 minutes per side until cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Blend the yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Add additional salt to taste.
- Serve on top of thinly sliced grilled chicken, pork kebabs, shrimp or salmon.